Thursday, October 4, 2018


October 2018 Newsletter 
Liz C.
Hope Through Suffering
     
For 12 years before arriving I had been fighting chronic pancreatitis; a disease so crippling with pain, surgeries, and constant hospitalizations that my soul felt as sterile and cold as the medical environment surrounding me. The high level and amount of pain meds I took were both saving and killing me at the same time. 

Servant Leaders!
   
Are you or someone you know a young adult (18-35) who desires to SERVE THE BROKEN and wounded while being CHALLENGED TO GROW?

During the one-year commitment, you will receive mentoring and equipping in how to be a faithful, Christ-centered leader. 
This hands on experiential learning is critical because it allows you to use and develop relational skills that will prepare you for work, ministry, marriage, and life.
STAY CONNECTED:
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
View on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment