Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Countdown Begins!
On Tuesday, November 28, 2017, charities, families, businesses, community centers and students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate and encourage giving. YOU are the most important part in making it a special day by choosing to #GiveHope to women around the world who are struggling with alcohol and drug addictions. You have the power to #GiveTheGiftofSobriety with your financial contribution by supporting the self-help recovery program services provided by Women for Sobriety, Inc.; a nonprofit charitable organization. In the following days leading up to #GivingTuesday, WFS will be sharing with you Stories of Hope from women who have found their hope for recovery renewed in the WFS New Life Program.
Empowering Ideas
In the past, I believed that I was not worthy and not important. I allowed people to treat me as such. The more I abused myself with alcohol, the more abuse I tolerated from other people. I gave away any remaining self-value with my drinking and opened the door to physical and emotional damage.

WFS Statement #12 breathes life into me with empowering ideas. It states that “I am a competent woman.” I needed this healthy encouragement daily as I was beginning my New Life, sometimes I needed to say it a hundred times a day. I began to feel my self-worth returning, as well as feelings of value.

It is comforting to walk away from abuse as well as a loving action towards myself. I am one rocking competent woman who knows that she has so much to give life!

I am worthy of respect, dignity and love.

Hugzzz,
Karen Hamm, President
Women for Sobriety, Inc.

Article: Read Karen’s Thanksgiving Message on WFS’s Blog site by clicking HERE.

Online Support: Join our WFS Online Community! Details HERE.
Thank you for your gift of hope!
Women for Sobriety, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your Donations Help Support WFS's Ongoing Services.
If you received this from a friend, we welcome you to JOIN our email list.

Copyright © Women for Sobriety, Inc. | All rights reserved | Federal ID # 23-1972763


STAY CONNECTED
Women for Sobriety, Inc. | P.O. Box 618Quakertown, PA 18951-0618
About our service provider
Sent by contact@womenforsobriety.org in collaboration with
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.
Try it free today

No comments:

Post a Comment