Friday, November 17, 2017

11-17-17 TWELVE STEPPING WITH SUPPORT FROM SCRIPTURE


Proverb 10 v 19 - Too much talk leads to sin. Be sensible and keep your mouth shut.

7 We humbly asked Him to remove all our shortcomings.


I am so guilty of this! Keeping my mouth shut is one thing I cannot do! No matter how hard I try my tongue has a small motor that cannot be shut down. Everything coming out of my mouth, for the most part, is negative and destructive. Calling me out for it only makes me spew more venom. Keeping the mouth shut is going to take a lot of work! Go into training and practice a moment of silence before you start the motor. you will be amazed if you just say the word silence too yourself before you respond to others and situations. Pretend your mouth is a cage and your tongue its prisoner! To unlock the cage you need a key and it always takes a few seconds to find the key.I have also discovered that I am not an expert in every field.I am or was the worse know it all on the planet and whether you like it or not, I have all the answers, so much so that I find myself getting on my own nerves.I have recorded myself before and I am so annoying! My words also are deadly weapons I have used too cause harm to get my way.Taming your tongue and keeping quiet is something that has to be worked on every day and with GODS help I will keep it tamed.

Ephesians 4v29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.


By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections 
Need Help email us recoveryfriends@gmail.com
Psalm 103v3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases

No comments:

Post a Comment