Sunday, March 8, 2015

March 8 Chp 73 v 26 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS



My health may fail ,and my spirit may grow weak ,but God remains the strength of my heart ;He is mine forever . 
(GODS BIG BOOK)


STEP 11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God, as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out. 


God is our core !He is Holy and just ,and seems too be a million miles away because you  drove him there. Let me explain and make this real simple ! Does mustard and mashed potatoes go together ,or does peanut butter go with Mayo . Of course not ! So God cant be apart of all the craziness and wickedness (SIN) in your life . If you want to keep Him near to you ,your gonna have to start living good and what I mean by Good is love God and love you neighbor as you would love yourself .Jesus said we do  these two things then we have completed all that is written in GODS BIG BOOK and that contains two thousand pages plus. As we grow older the time will come (death) and we will cross over and when we do its gonna be GOD and you and He is gonna want an account of what you have done with your life. When we cross over its gonna be too late to change ,so do it now ! I know its hard I was the chief of SIN and I was a slave to multiple addictions and I drove GOD as far away as possible and when GOD did come close I would run because I couldn't love the monster I had become. God is waiting for you to Step 1 2 and 3 He wants to forgive and heal your heart so HE can be your strength throughout your Life and for eternity. By Step 11 you should have a relationship with God you two talking it out like you would your sponsor knowing that know your good and everything is gonna be alright.



1 Peter 5:6-7 - Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may promote  you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.
(GODS BIG BOOK) By Joseph Dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment