Saturday, February 27, 2021

Your TLC Photo of the Week

 

“I fill out my order for hygiene items and they are gathered up for me to go pick up in the Procurement Department here at The Center - every week. I don't think people realize just how much this place gives us for a whole year of our life while we do this program. Having everything we need four ourselves and our children helps so much.” -Victoria L.
Yes! I Will Help You Help More
Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Insta
Insta
TLC Website
TLC Website
YouTube
YouTube
Copyright © 2021 The Lovelady Center, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
The Lovelady Center
7916 2nd Ave S
Birmingham, AL 35206-3804

Add us to your address book


No comments:

Post a Comment