Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Your TLC Photo of the Week

 

"When I was out there in addiction for three years, I didn't get to visit with her much. But here, I can have her visit every other week and am learning how to be a good mother. I am so blessed to be in this program!"
Yes! I Will Help You Help More
THE LOVELADY CENTER 2020 YEAR IN REVEIEW

There is SO MUCH we are thankful for regarding 2020 - JESUS and YOUR support held us through a hard, yet rewarding year!! From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!
Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Insta
Insta
TLC Website
TLC Website
YouTube
YouTube
Copyright © 2021 The Lovelady Center, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
The Lovelady Center
7916 2nd Ave S
Birmingham, AL 35206-3804

Add us to your address book


No comments:

Post a Comment