We must be united in the war against addiction! My mission is to unite organizations,support groups, and everyone else who needs a helping hand. I am here to educate equip and develop a Recovery resource Network. My hope is that everyone gets the help they need and no one is left behind or alone in their fight for freedom from addiction. Join me and lets fight the good fight! Our Philosophy: Instigate, Agitate, Educate, and Liberate!
Jesus Christ is the Truth the Life the Way !
Christians in Recovery (R) Thought, Scripture, Prayer & Updates
Christians In Recovery®
Always Available, Always Caring
Christians in Recovery®
It has been my privilege to administer Christians in Recovery since it began in 1992. Because of health reasons, it is time for me to step down and pass the baton.
Kimberly will be the new Executive Director of CIR.
January 1, 2018- Many changes (some of them temporary) will take place.
1. Christians in Recovery remains a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization Donations can still be made and CIR will continue to be tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
2. A Board of Directors will continue to oversee the organization.
3. CIR will no longer be a membership organization - NO MORE DUES! Over 3,000 pages of Resources, Tools and Information on Addiction & Dysfunctional Behaviors on the web site will be free to all!
Credit Card Dues Payments ===================== We will cancel your credit card payments. If you wish to continue making a monthly donation in the amount of your dues, Contact Us Immediately!
PayPal Dues Payments =================== If you pay your dues via PayPal Christians in Recovery does not charge you. You have an agreement with PayPal for them to pay your subscription to CIR when it is due. You must cancel your own subscription January 1, 2018 at PayPal as we have no access your PayPal account.
If you wish to continue your dues as a donation to Christians in Recovery do nothing.
a. Log in to your PayPal account. b. Click the Business Profile icon next to "Log Out" and select Profile and settings. c. Click My money. d. Click Update beside "Preapproved Payments." e. Select the payment, and then click Cancel.
4. Starting January 1, 2018 the message boards and online meetings will be suspended.
5. You will still receive the Daily Recovery Thought, Scripture & Prayer and for free! Tell your friends that they can subscribe at no cost.
6. The CIR News with helpful tips and information will continue to be sent monthly for free to all who subscribe.
7. All issues of CIR's Magazine "The Gabriel" are available for all to download for free and share with their recovery groups and churches.
8. New Articles will continue to be published every day to inspire, challenge and encourage you. Check the site often!
9. All 3,000+ Articles, Tests, Checklists, and Worksheets to Aid in Your Recovery remain online to assist you in your recovery walk. Again, all available for free to all.
10. All online Journals will be deleted January 1, 2018. If you wish to retain your journal, please make a copy.
Again, thank you for giving me the honor of serving you for so many years.