Wednesday, December 6, 2017

12-6-17 TWELVE STEPPING WITH SUPPORT FROM SCRIPTURE


Proverb 15v 15 -For the despondent, every day brings trouble: for the happy heart, life is a continual feast.


STEP 1. We admitted we were powerless over our addictions and compulsive behaviors, that our lives had become unmanageable. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature.

For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. Romans 7:18 NIV

despondent-in low spirits from loss of hope or courage.

Some of us hit rock bottom but we are not supposed to stay there and give up.Many get to the bottom lose all hope and courage and never try or when they do they slip and fall.Can you climb a mountain in an instant! NO you cant and recovery doesn't work like that. You are going to find the courage to fight with all your might to climb that mountain.If you look through the fog and haze, there are people at the top holding ropes all you have to do is grab one hold on and no matter how tough it gets don't let go and keep climbing.You will get to the top and when you do throw that rope down and help another.

By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections 
Need Help email us recoveryfriends@gmail.com
Psalm 103v3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases


No comments:

Post a Comment