Friday, December 22, 2017

Image
Blessings this Christmas Season
Because of your prayers and support in sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ, many people are eternally grateful for a new life in Him! They have found hope and freedom from their addictions because of your efforts.
 
We don't know who will fill the frames next year, but we want to be ready to share Jesus with all who enter Teen Challenge. You play a vital part in this ministry with your gifts and prayers, and we give God the glory for changed lives! Thank you for giving.

Changed by God 
I used drugs for half my life

My name is Mike and I'm 26 years old. I started using drugs when I was 13. By the time I began high school my life was total bedlam. My addiction led me nowhere but to jail and institutions. There seemed to be no hope for any salvation from my lifestyle. God had become non-existent in my eyes. Because of His infinite mercy, the Lord opened a door in my life and I went to Teen Challenge. I thank God everyday for the changes He's made in my life! Thank you for supporting Teen Challenge and Merry Christmas. 
 
My life was changed at Adult and Teen Challenge
 
My life was changed at Adult and Teen Challenge
 
 
 
At My Lowest 
A relationship with Christ changed my life

My name is Jon and I’m 26 years old. For the past 12 years I was lost and struggling with a heroin addiction. In and out of rehabs and prison, finding myself at the lowest point in my life. That was until I found Teen Challenge and since than my life has turned around completely, thanks to my relationship with Jesus Christ. God's blessings to you this Christmas season.
During this season of giving we ask that you consider a gift that will change lives. One life changed at Teen Challenge impacts many more lives for God's glory. Our graduates want to share the Good News with their family and friends. Please give to give the hope of Jesus to others. Merry Christmas and thank you for giving to reach those lost in their addiction.

Image
 
Facebook
 
Twitter
 
Instagram
 
Image
Image
Adult and Teen Challenge, USA | PO Box 249, Ozark, MO 65721 | 417-581-2181
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment