Saturday, July 18, 2015

July 18 CHP 37 v 5 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS


Commit your way to the Lord ,Trust also in Him And he shall bring it to pass.(GODS BIG BOOK)

Step 3: Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.


God will bring you out of addiction ! God waited a year and a half to get me out of my sixteen year run. Delivered instantly could happen I have witnessed it but that doesn't happen for everybody ! That could be one of the reasons many of us give up on God because we don't get what we want when we want it .Society and life are geared toward , I want it now and it better make me feel good ! When we don't get what we want right now we get angry at God for not doing what we want when we want it .He is not a Genie in a bottle! With me He brought me out gradually because , I think God knew , I could not handle it all at once. I have seen far too many never make it pass steps one and two because they were insincere and hard headed and they got buried way too soon. If you are truly broken without hope tired and sick and you just cant keep going then your ready to hit your knees and cry out to God surrender and ask Him to help you change your life. The verse today is a Promise from the creator of you and the world and God does not break promises like we do ! 


(Joshua 1:8-9 NIV) Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. {9} Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”(GODS BIG BOOK) By Joseph Dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment