We know that talking about marijuana with your kids can be difficult – especially these days, with the drug becoming legalizedin some states and the increasingly casual presence of weed in the media and pop culture. But with the right tools and skills, you can have easier, more productive conversations with your teen about marijuana, despite these unique challenges.
We’re thrilled to announce the launch of our new YouTube video series for parents, featuring Heather Senior, LCSW, our Director of Family Support Services. The videos are designed to give you quick and simple tips and skills that will help you answer all kinds of tough questions and respond to push-back from your teen.
Launching each Thursday for the next few weeks, the videos will cover topics like:
- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help