Tuesday, July 7, 2015

July 7 CHP 119 v 130 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS


The unfolding of your words gives light , it gives understanding to the simple .
   (GODS BIG BOOK)


Step Four - Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.

Simple- easily understood or done; presenting no difficulty.

My self medicating ways  were used because I could not understand my life. What was the point of me being here and why had so many things gone wrong in my life. I spent a long time angry at everyone and everything because I had no understanding ! All I had to do for answers was read GODS BIG BOOK ! Instead I staggered through life guessing and that made me insecure and afraid .That fear fed worry and worry morphed into sadness and anger ! I lived in the dark shadows of my life for fifteen years and all I needed to do was  read GODS BIG BOOK and take the steps into the light.


Matthew 7:24 Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.
(GODS BIG BOOK) By Joseph Dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment