- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
Tuesday, July 7, 2015
July 7 CHP 119 v 130 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS
The unfolding of your words gives light , it gives understanding to the simple .
(GODS BIG BOOK)
Step Four - Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
Simple- easily understood or done; presenting no difficulty.
My self medicating ways were used because I could not understand my life. What was the point of me being here and why had so many things gone wrong in my life. I spent a long time angry at everyone and everything because I had no understanding ! All I had to do for answers was read GODS BIG BOOK ! Instead I staggered through life guessing and that made me insecure and afraid .That fear fed worry and worry morphed into sadness and anger ! I lived in the dark shadows of my life for fifteen years and all I needed to do was read GODS BIG BOOK and take the steps into the light.
Matthew 7:24 Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.
(GODS BIG BOOK) By Joseph Dickerson