- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
Monday, July 6, 2015
Dear The Addict’s Mom members, our traditional Lights of Hope will be held on September 13th . September is National Recovery Month and this event is our o.pportunity and our right to honor and support our loved ones in their respective stages of recovery.
We do this by lighting three candles
– a white candle for those in recovery,
- a black candle for those who have lost a loved one to addiction,
- a red candle for those who are in active addiction.
A map of members and where they live within each state is located in the file section of your local TAM State Chapter. We encourage you to reach out to one another and hold a Steps of Hope vigil together. Parks, backyard gatherings, rivers, beaches, churches, and so on are great places to gather with your TAM sisters and celebrate not only the bond we have with one another, but to memorialize the journeys of addiction our loved ones have walked.
Lights of Hope flyers will be available in the near future and white, black and red t-shirts will also become available for sale. Be sure to send us pictures of your gatherings so we can post them on our website!! Stand proud Mom’s in the hope that one day in the near future addiction will have more resources and less stigma.
If you’re finding yourself too far away from other members to join The Lights of Hope with them, please light candles at home and know that your TAM family is including you in their thoughts and prayers at this most solemn event.
*** Regional events can be help on any day during the months of September****
WE NEED YOUR HELP please click on the link to invite your friends
See the picture on top for directions.
Your help is greatly appreciated ...
Much love to all addicts mom and their families...Barbara
Visit The Addict's Mom at: http://addictsmom.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network