- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
Thursday, May 21, 2015
Boxer Down For the Count VIDEO
Tony Ayala Jr.'s death 'appears to be overdose' VIDEO
Controversial local boxer Tony Ayala Jr. died from an apparent overdose, according to a San Antonio police report released afternoon. The report says that when officers arrived at the Zarzamora Street Gym on Tuesday morning, they found Ayala on the floor with a narcotic-filled syringe near his body. Officers also found a ball of heroin on a desk.