Thursday, September 5, 2019

Reaching 600 Days Of Recovery 😁 | OWN Sobriety

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Website
Reaching 600 Days Of Recovery

12 years, that’s how long I was a nightly drinker.  From the age of 22 until 34.  At age 25, I began day drinking.  So, for about 9 years I was an all-the-time drinker.  I always had alcohol nearby.  If I didn’t, I was scheming about how to get it quickly.  By age 34, I couldn’t go more than 2 hours without alcohol before withdrawing.  My chest would tighten, I would be gasping for air, my hands and feet would begin to tingle, I would start shaking like crazy, and my mind would race so fast that I couldn’t process my thoughts.  I lost track of how many times that I have been rushed to the emergency room with seizures.
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Website
Copyright © 2019 OWN Sobriety, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
OWN Sobriety
110 E Perry St
BlufftonIN 46714-2017

Add us to your address book




Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment