Thursday, February 20, 2020

Wise Recovery Slogans, Sayings & Catchphrases

Most recent.png

Wise Recovery Slogans, Sayings & Catchphrases

By Carli Noffsinger, LMSW, CAADC, Wednesday, February 19, 2020 6:48 AM
Lately what I’ve written has been intense (e.g., boundaries, generational addiction, relapse). And I’m ready to try something a little lighter, yet equally as informative. A part of the recovery dialogue that has been revealed to me over the years, is the use of slogans in recovery  At first, I thought they were silly. I […]
Read more »      
 
Sanford House Addiction Treatment Centers 74 Lafayette Ave NE Grand Rapids Michigan 49503 United States

You received this email because you are subscribed to Marketing Information from Sanford House Addiction Treatment Centers.

No comments:

Post a Comment