Friday, February 28, 2020

Robyn's podcast with Shadoe Davis

Robyn and Shadoe Davis Talk Mental Health

Recently Robyn sat down with Shadoe Davis to chat about mental health. Shadoe is a well known radio personality in Canada who launched a mental health podcast just over a year ago. It has been a huge success in Canada and he is gaining followers daily.

The Shadoe Davis Mental Wellness Show is designed to help people reach out for help in their struggles with mental health. In each episode you'll hear somebody's story. They're all different and yet remarkably similar. It's Shadoe's hope you'll find comfort in the realization that you are not alone and it doesn't have to be this way. 


As Shadoe says (and I 100% agree), "Robyn Priest is one the most interesting, open, caring and colourful people I've ever met. She tells us all about peer support and why it's so important."

I hope you enjoy listening to this podcast and please share with anyone who would benefit from hearing Shadoe's podcasts.


Shadoe has chatted with some amazing individuals in his podcast. I hope you check out some of his guests. I also had the pleasure of being on Shadoe's podcast and so did my daughter, Shelby.

I spoke about being a parent and the realization of how important my own mental health is in supporting my daughters. I also talk about my experience raising both my daughters and why peer support matters so much to me. Shelby talks about her mental health journey. Please check them out.


Please reach out, I look forward to hearing what you think of the podcasts.

Charlotte
Charlotte Sytnyk
Co-creator and Mental Health Momager
Robyn Priest LIVE YOUR TRUTH
Robyn Priest LIVE YOUR TRUTH, is a mental health and peer support education and strategy firm. All programs are designed and delivered by people with their own experience of living with a mental health issue, or a family member of someone living with a mental health issue.

Why?

To demystify the many misconceptions of mental health issues from a perspective of someone who has lived it, so we can educate people to go after, and live the life of their dreams. Their “REAL” truth.
Robyn Priest Live Your Truth | 7 Castle Ridge Drive Winnipeg, Manitoba R3Y 1W1 Canada
About Constant Contact
Sent by charlotte@robynpriest.com in collaboration with
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.
Try email marketing for free today!

No comments:

Post a Comment