Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Giving addiction wellness

Giving addiction wellness


Giving Tuesday is just one week away! Years of documented success and hundreds of wellness stories demonstrate our peer coaching is a meaningful and cost-effective form of support to those impacted by addiction, including loved ones.
This Giving Tuesday you can help us continue our lifesaving work and offer assistance to those in financial need.

  
Give now

Coaching data snapshot

Data drop: Reducing stress

 

Our coaching members work hard to address areas of their lives they previously used substances to help them cope with. See how they reduce this stress in their lives over time in our latest data drop.

  
Read more

Ask a coach


Michelle Venturelli
Peer coach

Q: I think I need help with an addiction issue, but I don't want my employer to know. What should I do?
 

A: I got well from alcohol addiction on my own because I was too afraid to talk about what I was going through. But it doesn't have to be that way.

  
Read more
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Donate
636 S. Broadway
Denver, CO 80209
unsubscribe | view in browser
Copyright © 2019 Face It TOGETHER

No comments:

Post a Comment