Friday, July 13, 2018

July 13 , 2018 Through the Twelve Steps with Spiritual Truth From Scripture


Psalm 119 v 28- My soul is weary with sorrow;
strengthen me according to your word. 
(GODS BIG BOOK)


STEP 1. We admitted we were powerless over our addictions and compulsive behaviors, that our lives had become unmanageable.

I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. 
For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. Romans 7:18 NIV


Gods Big Book has been a number one best seller 2000 years plus. Unlike any other self help book ! Gods Big Book is the answer to all of life's questions and it is a Spiritual book which means you will receive super natural help from your creator 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You wouldn't build a piece of furniture without reading the instructions ,so why are trying to live life without reading the instructions.


For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Hebrews  4:12 (NKJV)

By Joseph Dickerson/
Recovery Connections Need Help email us recoveryfriends@gmail.com Psalm 103 v 3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases!

No comments:

Post a Comment