- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
- TAKE 12 RADIO SHOW
Thursday, February 15, 2018
How do You Talk to Your Kids about Alcohol Abuse if You're Still Drinking ? | The Fix
How do You Talk to Your Kids about Alcohol Abuse if You're Still Drinking ? | The Fix: When my daughter and son learned in third grade social studies that alcohol was an addictive drug I found myself in the uncomfortable position of trying to explain why I often drank more than I should. Although I’ve always had an open dialogue with my kids about alcohol and drugs I’ve also known that my behavior would have a more lasting effect than my words.