Tuesday, February 6, 2018

2-5-18 Twelve Stepping With Spiritual Support From Scripture 

Psalm 19 v 7- The instructions of the Lord are perfect, reviving the soul.The decrees of the Lord are trustworthy, making wise the simple.

Revive - To give new health, strength, or spirit to.


STEP 2- Came to believe that God, a Power greater than ourselves, could restore us to sanity and stability.


If you are living life separate and away from God then His instructions teach, you are dead in your Sin (addiction). Another words you are alive but Spiritually dead. Most programs teach very little or incorrectly when it comes to your Spiritual life.Your Spirit and soul are very sick and need to be resuscitated and revived.God ,the only God creator of you me, heaven, and Earth has written a book (Bible) .Its meaning, Basic Instructions before leaving Earth. Notice His Instructions are perfect for reviving your soul. His instructions are also trustworthy which means they say what they mean and there is no changing it no matter what. Now think back , not only was I depressed, addicted, afraid, hopeless, and broken ,I was LOST .I needed direction, support, comfort, and help because though I technically was alive ,I was Spiritually dead in my sin (addiction). Most programs call it a Spiritual awakening and thats correct but once conscious your Spirit needs to be revived through revival and that only comes through GODS instructions and that is GODS BIG BOOK the BIBLE. (NLV LIFE RECOVERY BIBLE) .Revival brings freedom and once free God transforms and then restores . 


Isaiah 5-13 - Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because [they have] no knowledge: and their honorable men [are] famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.



By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections Need Help email us recoveryfriends@gmail.com
Psalm 103v3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases!

No comments:

Post a Comment