- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
- TAKE 12 RADIO SHOW
Thursday, November 5, 2015
November 5 CHP 86 v 5 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS
For you ,Lord are good ,and ready to forgive ,and abundant in mercy to all those who call upon you .(GODS BIG BOOK)
STEP 3 Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him .(AA BIG BOOK)
Shame will continue to hold you hostage if you let it . Fear and worry will anchor you soul and you will not get released until you meet them face to face ! Ask God to forgive you and free you . God is the only one who can remove those anchors . Forgiveness received will bring freedom earned .
Galatians 5:13-14 “It is absolutely clear that God has called you to a free life. Just make sure that you don’t use this freedom as an excuse to do whatever you want to do and destroy your freedom. Rather, use your freedom to serve one another in love; that’s how freedom grows. For everything we know about God’s Word is summed up in a single sentence: Love others as you love yourself. That’s an act of true freedom.(GODS BIG BOOK)