Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Daniel Francis Montalbano 10/91 - 3/15 your life will not be in vain.
https://teespring.com/daniel-francis-montalbano
Daniel's wishes were to use his talented writing to help the homeless and those effected by addiction. Although, Daniel is gone his writings remain and I will honor his wishes by creating many different things.
...
This shirt is the first tee shirt dedicated to my beloved son Daniel. ALL PROCEEDS from this shirt will go to help the homeless and the addicted through the addictsmom.org and the Daniel Montalbano Foundation which is being set up. Daniel I miss you so much and I am so glad I ran after you to collect your beautiful work. I know your heart and I will honor your wishes (to help the unfortunate).
Although you are not here your writings speak volumes and have the potential to help so many.
Forever in my heart...mom.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment