- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
Thursday, November 19, 2015
November 19 CHP 1 v 1-2 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALM
Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers ,but whose delight is in the Law of the lord ,and who meditates on His Law day and night . (GODS BIG BOOK)
STEP 1 - We admitted we were powerless over chemical substances - that our lives had become unmanageable.
(AA BIG BOOK)
Take a real good look at the life your living. If it is hell on earth then maybe its time to make some changes. Small steps is what it will take to make that change. Lets start with my life is a wreck and I cant live this way anymore. You will discover on your own you will not be able to make that desperate change. God is with you all you have to is ask for His help over and over and over again. God created you and He loves and misses you ,so what are you waiting for .
PSALM 32 v 8 “I will teach you the way you should go; I will instruct you and advise you. (GODS BIG BOOK) By Joseph Dickerson