Wednesday, October 28, 2015

October 28 CHP 119 v 107 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS


I am afflicted very much ; Revive me ,O lord , according to your word .(GODS BIG BIG BOOK)


STEP 2 - Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity(AA / NA BIG BOOK)


Revive - regain life, consciousness, or strength.


Powerless , unconscious and deader than a door nail is where I was left fifteen years ago. Then I followed the steps and picked up a copy of Gods big book. Gods big book not only revived me through the words It gave me liberty . God did not want me to live alone , addicted , and unloved . Through His word not only did He provide me with the strength to get sober but to stay there and it also taught me how to clean house and shake off all unnecessary baggage .I live life now sober , unburdened , free and restored full of peace and joy.


Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
(GODS BIG BOOK)By Joseph Dickerson


No comments:

Post a Comment