|On Sunday, October 4, we joined 25,000 individuals and advocacy organizations for the UNITE to Face Addiction Rally on the National Mall in Washington D.C. It was a powerful, historic gathering that brought together people, communities and organizations to face addiction and stand up for recovery.|
Watch our video capturing the spirit of the UNITE to Face Addiction event!
Through this first-of-its-kind event, we were able to collect signatures in support of the Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act, (S.524/H.R.953)legislation that would increase addiction prevention, treatment and recovery services. We also asked members of the crowd to share their personal stories and took photos of their written responses, as part of our #howmanyfamiliesphoto campaign.
Thank you for your ongoing support and stay tuned for more updates from the Partnership’s advocacy team. Together, we are working to end addiction in America.
- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.