- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
Friday, October 9, 2015
OCT 10 CHP 10 v 14 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH IN THE PSALM
THE INSTRUCTIONS - But you have seen , for You (GOD) observe trouble and grief ,To repay by your hand .The helpless commits himself to You ; You are the helper of the fatherless .
(GODS BIG BOOK)
THE KEY - Step 3 Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.
THE PROMISE - Ps 46:1-2 God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, Even though the earth be removed, And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; NKJV (GODS BIG BOOK) By Joseph Dickerson