- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
Thursday, October 1, 2015
October 1 CHP 34 v 18 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS
The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
(GODS BIG BOOK)
Step 1: We admitted we were powerless over chemical substances and our lives had become unmanageable.
More people find God at the bottom rather than the top. Let me Explain ! Living life on easy street keeps you focused on self and you are deceived into believing , I don't need God .Through years of my Christian walk and working with others , I have discovered God spends more time in jail and the hood than He does in His churches . He hears the cries and prayers of those who are broken hearted and crushed in Spirit and He wants to comfort , teach , and love you out of your pain.
Mark 2: 17 When Jesus heard this, he told them, "Healthy people don't need a doctor--sick people do. I have come to call not those who think they are righteous, but those who know they are sinners."
(GODS BIG BOOK) By Joseph Dickerson