- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
- TAKE 12 RADIO SHOW
Monday, November 5, 2012
Ryan's Light of Hope
Ryan's Light of Hope is an informal non-profit organization to help people that are recovering from addiction.
MissionOur mission is to assist people in recovery from addiction with affordable housing and support after losing our son to a heroin overdose.
Company OverviewTo see more information on our organization go to, www.ryanslightofhope.org
General InformationWe bought our first Ryan House 8/2010.
Started June 2012
Phone (770) 633-5468