- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
- TAKE 12 RADIO SHOW
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Expanding Your Recovery Toolkit” Workshop Dec. 18 in Doylestown
“Expanding Your Recovery Toolkit” Workshop Dec. 18 in Doylestown
Free monthly workshop series for individuals and families with a current or pastdrug/alcohol addiction issue. Next session meets Tues., Dec. 18, 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at The Council of Southeast Pennsylvania, Inc., 252 W. Swamp Rd., Unit 12, Doylestown, Pa. Topics include using yoga and meditation to battle drug addiction; how addiction differs from other diseases; and a group participation period on a day in the life of a heroin addict. Refreshments. To register, call 215-345-6644 or email JSchwartz@councilsepa.org.