- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
Friday, November 9, 2012
SERENITY HOUSE NJ
Residential Sober Living Houses
MissionThe Hansen Foundation's mission is to obtain and distribute funds for scientific, educational and charitable purposes, specifically to address substance abuse treatment, affordable sober-living housing and to encourage the continuum of care in the field of chemical addiction.
DescriptionThe Serenity Houses and The Randy Scarborough House provide a comfortable, affordable, drug and alcohol free environment for people who are transitioning back to the community and learning to live responsible lives.
Nearly 100% of Serenity House alumnae have successfully maintained sobriety. Parents who have lost their children due to addiction find the support they need to change their lives and regain custody of their children.
Serenity House is a division of The Hansen Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Location P.O. Boc 1020, Cologne, New Jersey 08213