Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Please Help Olivias Village

About

It takes a whole village to raise a child and it is time for my family to ask the village for help.
Description
Since December 1st my daughter Olivia has been in a long-term residential treatment center. The emotional and financial toll has been overwhelming and I am reaching out to ask everyone to help us through this!

HOW CAN YOU HELP?
We will be planning a series of benefit fundraisers including some concerts and guest workshops. Please attend the events that interest you, and pass the word along.

I am still looking for anyone who can offer their creative talents or professional services, assist with planning or running events, or even prepare some catering or bake sale items to offer at them.

I am so grateful to the community for all the support and love you have given in so many forms (listening, rides to the airport, financial support, childcare for Elisha, dinners together). Thank you!!!

E-mail me at maryhart@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment