Thursday, October 21, 2021

๐Ÿ’ŒSacred Sunday Newsletter

THIS WEEK'S AFFIRMATION
"I am in love with myself and my body. And so it is!"

Tomorrow we're continuing to unpack relationships and non-monogamy in an amazing interview with Angelika Alana—more on this below!

 In today's newsletter, I've also included a few of the book recommendations we give to Life Reset Course members, an Ask Alexis on social media use and mental health, some podcast deals, and more!

Hope you enjoy!

Xx,

Alexis




COMING UP ON RECOVERING FROM REALITY

In this week's episode of Recovering From Reality, I am joined by Angelika Alana a love, sex, and relationship coach specializing in body-based healing for spiritual women and gender non-conforming people. We dive into sexual exploration, sitting in discomfort rather than diving into desires, how to establish safety in your nervous system, communicating our sexual needs in an effective way, and being on the same team as your partner. 




ASK ALEXIS

"How do you balance using social media as a tool with how draining social media can be?" 

- Connor (via Instagram)
Hey Connor!

I love this question because it's so relevant to the inner work I did while on the pod hiatus. My short answer is mindfulness and awareness of self as a consumer.

When I'm on Instagram, TikTok, whatever social media platform, I do my best to listen to my inner dialogue and feelings as I consume content. When I'm feeling my energy being taken, not feeling inspired or uplifted, and overall find my mood decreasing, I know it's time to take a break.

I love implementing social media detoxes from time to time—whether it's for a few hours or days, it always helps bring clarity to my relationship with social media.

So my advice is to be mindful of how social media is making you feel, take breaks when you need it, and fill your feed with content that boosts your mood!

Hope this helps!

Xx,

Alexis
submit your question to Alexis
Ep. 115 Our Open Marriage with Evan Haines
listen to the episode now
Support Our Podcast Sponsors and Get Great Deals!

This is Alexis Neiers calling letting you know that now is the time to do the work!

No matter your current reality, you can reset and level-up your life, using the same principles, tools, and strategies that we (my mom and I) have used to shift from overwhelming obstacles to the beautiful lives we live today!

THIS WEEK'S LRC BONUS TIP: Recommended Reads

Sign Up Now
Facebook
Instagram
Website
Email
Twitter
Copyright © 2020 Recovering From Reality, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:

No comments:

Post a Comment