Thursday, October 14, 2021

๐Ÿ’ŒSacred Sunday Newsletter

THIS WEEK'S AFFIRMATION
"I am free of worry and regret. And so it is!"
Hi,  Happy Sacred Sunday!

Wow is it good to be back with uploading episodes, connecting with all of you on social media, and writing this newsletter! I am so grateful for the thousands of you who have already listened to the first episode of RFR




COMING UP ON RECOVERING FROM REALITY

In this week's episode of Recovering From Reality, I am joined by my wonderful partner, Evan Haines. We take a deep dive into our relationships and how we came to the decision to open up our marriage after 10 years of monogamy. We are answering your questions from the ask me anything I posted a few weeks ago and we cover a range of topics like how did we decide to become ethically non-monogamous, how we told our children, what our sex life looks like now and how we handle feelings of jealousy.








ASK ALEXIS

"What was it like coming out and sharing your sexuality with your community?" 

- Jenn (via Instagram)
What happens to our bodies when we show up as our authentic selves?⁣

Well, when we have a history of trauma sometimes our nervous systems can’t distinguish the difference between a threat and excitement. So for me owning all of the parts that make up Alexis hasn’t been easy. ⁣

In this patriarchal society that we live in, all the parts that make up me are deemed messy and dirty. ⁣

Over the last 6 months of coming fully out as a Bi woman to my family, who leans more towards gay than straight, my body has needed time to adjust. ⁣

I have felt physically ill at times with overwhelming feelings and emotions that sometimes override my system and throw me into a panic. ⁣

Shame creeps in. ⁣

Am I strong enough to do this? ⁣

And then I finally pulled the trigger and came out to you all yesterday. And of course, you all loved me when I felt scared and un-lovable.⁣

And while owning my sexuality hasn’t been easy, I feel more aligned and free than I probably ever have been. I feel like I’m home in my own body. ⁣Aligning with my theme of 2021: welcome home.

How lucky am I to have a supportive partner and a community like you guys to hold me when I needed it?! So damn lucky. ⁣

A community who’s been so patient as I put my podcast on hold to do some more soul work. ⁣

I love you guys. I’m so grateful to be able to show up here and be myself. ⁣

I hope my work inspires you and leaves you KNOWING that you’re not alone

Xx,

Alexis
submit your question to Alexis
Ep. 114 Welcome Home
listen to the episode now
Support Our Podcast Sponsors and Get Great Deals!
Use code 'REALITY' at checkout!

This is Alexis Neiers calling letting you know that now is the time to do the work!

No matter your current reality, you can reset and level-up your life, using the same principles, tools, and strategies that we (my mom and I) have used to shift from overwhelming obstacles to the beautiful lives we live today!

THIS WEEK'S LRC BONUS TIP: Manifesting

If I had to say the most important and effective affirmation for having the experience of abundant wholeness and success it would be something like this and that which I am writing 10 times every morning and 10 times every evening with some variation but primarily this...

“I (name) I’m so grateful and thankful now that I am consciously, consistently connected and aware that I am a soul in a human body living in, as, and through the infinite intelligent quantum field, (God, Spirit, the Universe… )that has manifest Itself and sustains every cell, system, and organ of my body, the body of my affairs and this entire galaxy and I am open and receptive and allow for its generous, abundant life energy to sustain me in every area of my life abundantly with grace and ease in amounts upward of $_______.00 a month, consistently from multiple sources, doing what I love with my soul partners, having fun, expanding and evolving in every area of my life and so it is.

Sign Up Now
Facebook
Instagram
Website
Email
Twitter
Copyright © 2020 Recovering From Reality, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:

No comments:

Post a Comment