Saturday, February 4, 2017

Later this month a new group of hurting and broken young men and women will arrive here at His Mansion.
February 2017 Newsletter 
Susan A.
God is My Help  

     It was college, and I was at a breaking point.  My anxiety was flaring up, I had become depressed, developed an eating disorder, and was thinking of suicide.
     My sister told me I should see a counselor, but I didn't think I needed anyone's help.  I had always been the one to take care of myself.

Servant Leaders
   
     Do you know a young adult (age 18-35) who longs to serve the broken while being challenged to grow?
     During a one-year commitment at His Mansion, Servant Leaders are mentored, equipped, and built up in a supportive, Christ-centered community to bring the hope and healing of Jesus to those struggling with trauma, addiction, and other life-controlling issues.
 
STAY CONNECTED:
Like us on Facebook
View on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment