- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
- TAKE 12 RADIO SHOW
Friday, February 24, 2017
CDC: Fentanyl Sold as Cocaine Led to 12 Overdoses in 8 Hours - Partnership for Drug-Free Kids
CDC: Fentanyl Sold as Cocaine Led to 12 Overdoses in 8 Hours - Partnership for Drug-Free Kids: A hospital in New Haven, Connecticut treated 12 people who overdosed last June when they used fentanyl that had been sold as cocaine, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Three of the people died.