We’ll be part of CARA Family Day events in Washington, D.C. Will you? From , we’re proud to join hundreds of families to advocate for a comprehensive, bi-partisan response to addiction.
Join us and attend the “144aDay” Congressional Hearing, meet with your Members of Congress, and be part of the first-ever CARA Reception.
To learn more and register for CARA Family Day events, visit addictionpolicy.org/
Thank you for your support in making sure communities across America receive the much-needed resources to save lives.
Parent Toll-Free Helpline: 1-855-DRUGFREE
© Partnership for Drug-Free Kids
352 Park Ave South | 9th Floor | New York, NY 10010
- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help