- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
Friday, February 24, 2017
Commentary: Turning the Tide on the Opioid Epidemic - Partnership for Drug-Free Kids
Commentary: Turning the Tide on the Opioid Epidemic - Partnership for Drug-Free Kids: In 2015, more than 12 million Americans reported misusing a prescription opioid in the past year. All of us – health care professionals, parents, educators, community leaders, law enforcement and policy makers – have a role to play in reversing the nation’s opioid epidemic and saving lives. The American Medical Association and the Partnership together are committed to ensuring that physicians and families have the education and resources they need. We urge you to join us in our efforts to reverse this national epidemic.