Tuesday, January 3, 2017

TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS

January 3 CHP 4 v 10 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS


Take hold of my instructions ; don't let them go .Guard them ,for they are the key to life .(GODS BIG BOOK)


STEP 1. We admitted we were powerless over chemical substances —that our lives had become unmanageable .(AA BIG BOOK)


I was not reading the book and there was no one telling me to read the book . KEY TO LIFE !
What other book can or has claimed that . Dare I say , that there are billions of folks around the world that read and use GODS BIG BOOK for daily living. Addiction , love , depression , fear , poor health , redemption , forgiveness , and the list of life's troubles goes on and on and on and on . I can truthfully say GODS BIG BOOK has changed my life for the better . No longer am I the traumatized , angry , fearful , Drug addicted man I used to be ! Because of GODS BIG BOOK ,I am sober , joyful , unafraid , and at peace with myself and my fellow man . Save yourself from life's troubles and fears and start reading GODS BIG BOOK ! "ITS THE KEY TO LIFE " . Pick one up today at your local book store ,for easiest reading and understanding pick up a Life recovery Bible by Tyndale the NLT version it includes the infamous Twelve Steps and over a thousand pages of helpful instructions and guidance. For best results don't purchase the ancient Hebrew , Arabic , or Greek versions too hard to understand ,you already have enough frustrations in your life !


Hebrews 4 : 12 For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart. 
( Gods Big Book ) By Joseph Dickerson / Recovery Connections

No comments:

Post a Comment