Thursday, August 20, 2015

August 20 CHP 88 v 6 v 7 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALM



You have laid me in the lowest pit, In darkness , in the depths Your wrath lies heavy upon me, and you have afflicted me with all your waves . (GODS BIG BOOK)


STEP 3. We made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God .


This verse reminds me of all the times I dug myself a hole and thought I am never gonna get out of this one. I discovered that is where God does His greatest work . My Pastor calls them valleys and in one of those valleys I spent a large portion of my life. Exhausted and broken is where I found myself and I realized this valley is gonna kill me or change me . The walls in a valley are steep and climbing them without ropes is impossible ! I was so hard headed and prideful that I did not need ropes , I will keep scratching , climbing , and crawling I will get out of here. Years I spent doing just that !One day , laying on the valley floor tired , alone , and afraid , I looked up and saw the Son lowering a rope , in a soft voice He said FOLLOW me ! Out of the valley I came ,and into His marvelous light ! 

John 14 - 6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
(GODS BIG BOOK)By Joseph Dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment