- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
Friday, August 14, 2015
August 14 CHP 139 v 16 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS
Your eyes saw my substance ,being yet unformed. And in your book they were all written ,The days fashioned for me , When as yet there were none of them .(GODS BIG BOOK)
STEP 1 -We admitted we were powerless over our addiction - that our lives had become unmanageable !
Pride the enemy of our very souls has kept and taken far to many friends and family before the story written for them was finished. If your reading this then its not too late to discover a new story. Recognize you need help ,Believe with all your heart that this story your living is not the one already written and ask the author (GOD) to get you on the page Hes on ! Addiction , Pride ,and Pain will have to let go because they are chapters you created that are not part of your original story according to GODS book about you.
Jeremiah 29 v 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.(GODS BIG BOOK)By Joseph Dickerson