Sunday, August 2, 2015

August 2 CHP 25 v 9 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS


The humble He guides in justice , And the humble He teaches His way .(GODS BIG BOOK)


STEP 7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.


Ninety nine percent of the stuff we hold onto is destroying our mind body and spirit. God cannot clean up your life if your not willing to commit step 7 .Step 7 is key in living out the life that is already waiting for you. Now your thinking about this and that voice that is whispering in your head right now is telling you this guy is nuts. Well I may be , but the God of the Bible and the Twelve steps are directly responsible for my 15 plus years sobriety . Not only am I sober but everything in my life has been restored and renewed . Self was in control and through Humility I was able to wrestle angry , addicted , depressed , afraid , and prideful self off the throne of my kingdom and bring myself low before the Throne of God . Just because we don't see or understand something that does not mean its not real or not there.Wind is a perfect example you cant see it but its there . It works the same way with God !No matter what you think , say , or do , He is there , He loves you and is anxiously awaiting you to get off your throne and get before His .


2 Chronicles 7:14 
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
(GODS BIG BOOK)By Joseph Dickerson


No comments:

Post a Comment