Tuesday, May 28, 2013


May 28
Psalm 68:19
Blessed by the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation.
When we ask God for our daily bread, what do we mean? Is it merely food to nourish our body? Is it all the basic necessities of life? Does it include the bread Jesus spoke of: the Word of God? It is all these things and more. Our heavenly Father wants us to have everything we need to affirm His image within us. God never calls His children to tasks they are not ready for, and He will not abandon us without the resources we need to succeed. Our God provides us with everything we need to be the best people we can be. Call upon the Lord to load you daily with benefits. He will do even more than you expect.
 
Prayer: Lord, I do not even know what I need to be better than I am today, but in Your wisdom, You see my every need. Give me what You will, in order that I might be an honor and a glory to You. Amen.
Own Your Own Copy of this Devotional

No comments:

Post a Comment