Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Partnership at Drugfree.org
Having trouble viewing this email? View as a Web Page
Dear Joseph,

I’m Pernilla, mother of two young children and in long-term recovery. I’m also a member of the National Parent Network at The Partnership at Drugfree.org.

As a member, one of my roles is to listen. It’s to be there for parents who have children struggling with a drug or alcohol addiction. Parents who need the support and encouragement from others who share similar experiences. 
That one-on-one conversation can make a huge difference to every mother and father in need, and I hope right now we can count on you to do two things to express your love and support.
First, click below to Donate and help me and others in the National Parent Network be there for even more parents. 

Second, please send this free Mother’s Day eCard to a loved one and let them know that they are in your thoughts and heart.

I wish you and the moms in your life a very Happy Mother’s Day.
Sincerely,Pernilla Burke

No comments:

Post a Comment