About"Born Drug Free Florida" is an initiative by the Florida Department of Children and Families, Florida Office of the Attorney General and the Florida Department of Health to raise awareness about babies being born exposed to prescription drugs. The campaign educates expectant mothers about the importance of discussing prescription drug abuse with their doctors and to offer assistance to the women.Attorney General Pam Bondi worked with the Florida Legislature during the 2012 legislative session to create a Statewide Task Force on Prescription Drug Abuse and Newborns. She chaired the task force, which was charged with examining the scope of the problem of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome, the costs associated with caring for babies with NAS, the long-term effects of NAS, and strategies for preventing prescription drug abuse by expectant mothers.This initiative is one of the Prescription Drug Abuse and Newborns Task Force’s recommendations intended to end NAS in Florida’s newborns. The Department of Children and Families took the lead role in executing this educational initiative.
- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help