- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
Saturday, April 28, 2012
Monday, May 28, 2012
The Fair Hill Shopping Center
18100 Town Center Drive, Olney, MD 20832
Registration 6:45 am – 7:45 am; Race & Walk begin at 8:00 am
Visit the event website
Jeremy’s Run, now in its fourth year, is a race to benefit The Partnership at Drugfree.org. The event is in memory of Jeremy Daniel Glass, who at the age of 20 died of complications due to drug addiction. The race is dedicated to his memory and to the memory of all who have perished from this tragic illness. Participants can choose between a 10K race, a 5K walk/run or a 4 one-mile “fun run”. Race day activities include free t-shirts, a raffle, a DJ, food, free massages, a kid’s zone and a wellness fair!