- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Free Family Seminar Presented by Livingrin "Was my child schmacked?"
Was my child schmacked?"
Free Family Seminar address the challenges of keeping adolescents from addiction
Did you see those "schmacked" Internet videos of teens from our area - seemingly celebrating drinking and drugs? Plenty of parents have wondered if their offspring were in those videos, or in any way tempting addiction and a host of bad choices.
For parents asking how to understand & help their teen, a free seminar offer information and reassurance.
Counselors and researchers will talk with parents, clinicians and educators in an informal, confidential setting.
10AM-Noon, Saturday April 28. Refreshments provided, with free parking and a private entrance.
Haverford Counseling Center
355-A W. Lancaster Ave. 19020.
No charge, but you can RSVP or get more information:
610-642-4604 x 302.