Tuesday, August 3, 2021

July 2021 Newsletter

JULY 2021
GWP CONFERENCE
The LCC students and staff were able to attend a blessed annual prayer conference in Florida. Traveling from Texas to Florida was a big testimony in itself because God provided and made this trip possible! The students had a good opportunity to abide deeper into Gods word and unite in prayer. God did His work in every heart and helped some students let go of their past and take a step forward onto the right direction! It was a good experience that united the centers and gave a new purpose for their life!

Testimonies:
 
"Through the songs we sand as a choir with all the LCC centers and the hearing all the prophecies, the Lord reassured me that He really loves me and has a plan for my life. He has not passed me by." - Alina LCC Student

"During the conference I was reunited with my brothers. The way God orchestrated the reunion and how He mended our relationship is all glory to Him." - Nadia LCC Student 

"God spoke to me about my identity in Him. No matter the past mistakes I made, it doesn't matter if I am an ex-addict. My identity is in Him; perfect, washed in the Blood Of The Lamb, forgiven and healed." - Sonia LCC Student


 
FROM A DRUG ADDICT TO A DISCIPLE OF JESUS CHRIST
The LCC staff is always very overjoyed to witness their alumni serving in different parts of the world. In these pictures we see a mission project that is led by a minister who has successfully finished the LCC program a few years ago. God has called him to evangelize and testify about his life to the Kuna people that live on the San Blas islands, Panama. 

"Many of the skills and strategies that I have learned while being on the program have helped me in my personal life and ministry work. God really worked on me and helped me change my bad habits and the way I approach problems in life. I was able to discipline myself and create a strong self-will character. While being on the program it got confusing and I wouldn't understand why things are happening or why I had so many different problems, but later on in life I understood that it was God preparing me for something bigger. I am very grateful to God for saving me and giving me the love for His word. Our team in Panama is amazing and we love serving the Kuna Indians. We now have a Discipleship center and the locals are coming to Christ. It is amazing to be a part of Gods kingdom and serve those around us." - Roman LCC Alumni
DEMOLITION
The men's center is working on a new project. They are taking apart the old and will be building some of the upgrades. The Handy Man Project is a good program to learn different hands-on skills that come handy in our everyday lives. Many LCC alumni have testified about using the skills they have learned through this program in their lives. Its a great way to help the students learn to be committed to a job, even if its a learning process, and feel an great achievement in the end! It also teaches them to be team players as they work alongside others!  We are very grateful to the management for having patience and sharing their knowledge with the future working class! 
A transformational journey through drug and alcohol addiction.
ABOUT US
Life Change Center (LCC) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization providing a cost-free, residential, nine-18 month program that welcomes adults 18 years-of-age and older. LCC shows our students’ God’s love while providing 24/7 support through their detox and withdrawal periods. Here they are provided with mentorship and guidance to help learn life skills; and, crisis management to transform them into productive men and women of our community. The LCC success rate, within our first two years of serving this community (2016-2018), has shown 81% of our students succeed and graduate from the program.
OUR CURRENT PROGRAMS
  • Life Change Program
  • Handy Man 
  • Multicultural Cuisine
  • Basics In Life
  • Creation of Recreational
  • Community Service
If you would like to become part of our programs in any way please contact us at 210-760-2008.

BECOME A SUPPORTER
  • Sponsor a student for a month
  • Donate supplies or toiletries
  • Donate a vehicle
  • Sponsor student's trip to the Yearly Conference where a student can learn the history of Life Change Centers, meet the Leadership and renew his/her choice of an addiction-free life
https://www.facebook.com/lifechangecenterstexashttps://www.facebook.com/lifechangecenterstexas
ForwardForward
https://www.instagram.com/lcctexas/https://www.instagram.com/lcctexas/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/life-change-centers-texas-196604183/https://www.linkedin.com/in/life-change-centers-texas-196604183/
LIFE CHANGE CENTERS - TEXAS

P. O. Box 691585
San Antonio TX 78269

email: info@lcctexas.org
phone: 210.760.2008

www.lcctexas.org



 








Life Change Centers · PO Box 691585 · San Antonio, TX 78269-1585 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment