Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Meet My Friend, Jeff. A Life Transformed with Your Help!

victorious_living_outreach_logo
IMG_2499
   

CLICK HERE OR ON THE PICTURE ABOVE to watch a video of how I met Jeff, a former member of our Victorious Living inmate family at a food truck at Callaway Gardens recently! I was so blessed to hear through Jeff how our Victorious Living magazine, devotionals, correspondence team, and reentry partnerships are helping men behind bars experience the hope and help of Jesus. 

 

Jeff was just as surprised to meet me as I was him!

 

We were both standing at a food truck when he recognized me from VL Magazine and from my going into Coleman Federal Prison years ago. According to Jeff, both the magazine and the message of hope shared changed his life. Jeff told me that he witnessed many men come to salvation in Jesus Christ through our ministry that day.

 

Jeff also told me a bit of his story.

 

He said, "I was led to the Lord by Zig Zigler when I attended Prestonwood Baptist in Dallas, Texas years ago. I was in Zig's Sunday School Class where I had the opportunity to learn about God, but I had a hidden double life and ended up in federal prison. God used Victorious Living to bring me back to God and helped me grow in my relationship with Him. God also used this ministry to bring me out of a state of depression." 

 

Thank you for allowing our team the privilege of pouring into men and women like Jeff who are incarcerated. We have 1000s of testimonies of how God is using VL magazine and our correspondence program as well as our MORE video broadcasts and VL podcasts to impact lives. All of these resources are now available on prison tablets.

 

See the image below to read one for yourself. 

 

If you haven't watched an episode of MORE MONDAY for yourself, you can join us tonight at 8PM Eastern! I am excited to share a fresh revelation from the Parable of the Prodigal Son. You won't want to miss it! And please, subscribe to our YouTube/kristiovertonjohnson channel and share our videos. 

 

Before I close, I want you to know that we have many other resources available for you, too. Here is a link to our resource page where you can find many tools to help you grow in your faith.

 

Our podcasts are also on our website too, along with every past issue of VL Magazine since 2011.

 

There are also 100s of stories separated by topic and author. We even have Spanish materials!

 

I hope these resources will be a blessing to you! 

 

Sincerely,

Kristiblack-1
   

Check out this awesome testimony below from a new inmate family member.  Hope you enjoy reading his letter. This is just one example of thousands of testimonies of how Victorious Living resources are touching lives for eternity. Thank you for making this possible!

IMG_2443
IMG_2444

Remember those in prison, as if you were there yourself.

Hebrews 13:3 NLT

victorious_living_text
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
YouTube

Kristi Overton Johnson Ministries, P.O. Box 2801, Greenville, NC 27836, (352) 478-2098


No comments:

Post a Comment