Saturday, December 12, 2020

Quincy Carter – Former Cowboys Quarterback is Rebuilding the Dream

 

Facebook ‌ Twitter ‌ LinkedIn ‌
Quincy Carter – Former Cowboys Quarterback is Rebuilding the Dream
Quincy Carter Rebuilding the Dream
Quincy Carter had it all. He was a quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys. But marijuana and alcohol brought about his downfall and termination from the Cowboys. He tried getting picked up by other teams but drugs and alcohol kept most teams from hiring him and if they did, he managed to bring himself down. Sober for 15 months, he’s running a quarterback school in Texas and instilling the drug free mentality in his students. 

He’s rebuilding his dream by helping others.

CLICK HERE to listen and CLICK HERE to watch on our YouTube channel.
We thought you'd like to read this recent testimonial from one of our guests:

Dear Steve & Joanie,

I would like to thank you both from the bottom of my heart for inviting me to be on your podcast (Addiction - The Point of No Return). 

The process was easy peazy. You both made me feel extremely comfortable. I felt like I was in your present company vs. the digital world. 

The kindness, respect, compassion and empathy for both my journey in recovery and the loss of my son to addiction while in recovery is forever etched in my heart. 

Steve Sigal, Producer
727-314-7080
Joanie Sigal, Host
727-314-7080

Visit our Sponsor - Narconon Ojai
866-231-5924
Please connect with us on social media by clicking the icons below.
The Addiction Podcast - Point of No Return | 1927 Sever DrClearwater, FL 33764

Sent by theaddictionpodcast@yahoo.com powered by
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.

No comments:

Post a Comment